Polly and Andy Bamboo socks are, comfortable, quirky and they are even vegan socks! Nothing says comfort like super soft bamboo socks with a seamless toe. If you don’t like lumps and bumps on your socks we have you covered.
These Beautiful Bamboo socks are:
- Seam Free
- Super Super Soft (Yes 2 supers!)
- Cooling in Heat and Snug in Cold
- Moisture Wicking.
- Keep feet dry. Especially during sporting activities.
- They have a reinforced heel and toe for extra durability.
- Sustainable Material with Biodegradable Packaging.
- Fabric: 75% Bamboo, 23% Nylon, 2% Spandex.
Polly & Andy Bamboo socks are a sustainable eco-friendly alternative to cotton socks and better for the planet:
- Bamboo is a very fast-growing grass; therefore, it self-generates, regrowing from the roots with no need to replant. This makes it a highly renewable resource.
- Bamboo is a low maintenance crop, it requires absolutely no pesticides, no herbicides, no fertiliser, and very little water to thrive
- Bamboo is not fussy about its location, growing in awkward spots and a variety of conditions, where no other textile crop could survive. You’ll know this if you’ve ever planted Bamboo in your garden.
- Bamboo is a climate change activist! absorbing 5 times more Carbon Dioxide and releasing 35% more Oxygen than timber or cotton