Odlums Coarse Wholemeal Flour is wholegrain flour with nothing added or nothing taken out. It is principally used for traditional Irish Soda Bread recipes, and can also be added to other bakes for extra fibre. Also known as Brown Flour.
To produce Odlums Coarse Wholemeal Flour, Odlums simply takes the whole wheat grain and grind it - so nothing is added or taken out. Odlums Wholemeal flour is stoneground through traditional milling stones to give them a coarser texture and a more distinctive taste. Ideal for making bread, fruit cakes, pastry and biscuits.
- All the natural goodness is retained.
- High in bran and dietary fibre.
- Stoneground through traditional milling stones.
- Coarser texture and a more distinctive taste.
- Ideal for making bread, fruit cakes, pastry and biscuits
- Suitable for vegetarian and vegans
- Product of Ireland
Whole Wheat Flour.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Contains wheat.
Store in a cool, dry place. Store in an airtight container once opened.Nutrition
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.3g|
|of which sugars||2.1g|