- Jif is a brand of natural strength lemon juice prepared using lemon juice concentrate and water, whereby the concentrate is reconstituted using water. Jif Lemon Juice is famed for it's lemon shaped plastic bottle but it also comes in a larger glass bottle for use in higher quantities.
- Jif is used as a flavourant and ingredient in dishes, and as a condiment. Two tablespoons is around the equivalent of the juice of one lemon. Jif Lemon juice is handy because of it's long shelf life, much longer than a fresh lemon!
- Jif is frequently used on pancakes and was famously marketed in the past to be used on pancakes for Shrove Tuesday, with the slogan "Don't forget the pancakes on Jif Lemon Day".
- Jif is used as an ingredient and flavourant in dishes and foods, and as a condiment, such as on pancakes. It may be used to add flavour to salads, sauces, fish and seafood, among other foods. It can be used in recipes that require or recommend the use of lemon juice.
- Jif Lemon is a great way of adding low calorie flavour to dishes; a 5 ml serving size of Jif provides just 1 kcal.
- Jif Lemon; it's real Lemon Juice in a Jif.
- Fresh Lemon in a Jif
- Perfect with pancakes
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Great on seafood and salads
- Lasts longer than fresh lemons
- Don't forget your pancakes on Jif Lemon Day
lemon juice (from concentrate), preservative (sodium METABISULPHITE)