Uplift your mood after a long day with Copper Coast's Cedarwood, Lavender & Bergamot Candle. Soothing lavender and healing cedarwood blend with spicy citrus bergamot to create a comforting feeling of recovery and serenity.
These candles are hand poured by Victoria on the stunning Copper Coast of Co. Waterford. They are fragranced using only essential oils, so not only do they produce a wonderful aroma, you also benefit from the therapeutic qualities of the oils. Victoria creates these candles using 100% natural soy wax, guaranteed to contain no herbicides, pesticides or paraffin.
- Copper Coast blends are designed from proven science and research to create known beneficial improvements to an individual’s sense of well-being
- As the candle burns it slowly releases the benefits of the 100% Pure Essential Oils.
- This candle has an average burn time of 36 hours
- Ethically sourced from renewable, natural environments, free from harmful chemicals and pesticides, and never tested on animals
- Natural variations in colour and some minor frosting or delamination may be seen. These effects signify a candle made with the purest natural ingredients
Keep away from Children and pets, burn within sight, on a flat surface, keep away from flammable objects and drafts. Keep wax pool clear of debris, keep wick trimmed to 6mm, don’t burn for more than 4 hours.
Reduce, Re-Use, Recycle.
Candle jars and tins are re-usable simply by washing in warm soapy water.